Fashion changes every season; however the only thing that doesn’t change is our jeans. Jeans are the indispensables of our life during winters… summerd… days… and nights… so if you know your right size and the right style you will never make a mistake. While attending an event just wear a silk blouse with a pearl necklace and you will look both chic and stylish.
Some tips …
- Jeans with big back pockets are important for women with big hips. If big pockets are close to each other they will show the hip smaller
- Small and high pockets will show the hip larger
- In wide cuffed or flared trousers legs will look shorter and should always be worn with high heels
- Be very careful with your underwear. If you are wearing low cut jeans either be careful or wear a body underneath
- Bellied ladies should avoid wearing tight models or models with details or pockets in the front
- Dark colored jeans will always help you look slimmer and taller
- While buying a pair of jeans make sure that it fits your hips. It’s not important if it does not fit your waist, you can always get it fixed by a tailor.
- If your waist is thin and you have wide hips wear a long tunic or blouse with a belt so that while you emphasize the thinness of your waist at the same time you will cover the wideness of your hips.
- If you fold the cuffs of your jeans they will make you look shorter
- If you wear skinny jeans with long silk blouses this will make you look thinner
- Keep in mind that, tile red colored jeans are very trendy this season
- If you want to wear a boyfriend jeans wear a tight and short jacket over it with high heeled boots
- Jean jackets are a must in the wardrobe. When you wear it over a stylish outfit it will give you a casual look.