Here are our “can’t do without” pants, coming to the foreground every season with different designs depending on the influence of the period or the changing fashion… Yet nothing can replace their classical and unique style, just like wide-leg pants.
18 January 2011 Tuesday 08:13Here are our “can’t do without” pants, coming to the foreground every season with different designs depending on the influence of the period or the changing fashion… Yet nothing can replace their classical and unique style, just like wide-leg pants. It cannot go without mentioning the wide-leg pants that first come to mind in association with the 70s, as well as the 50s and the 60s. We witness, in the 2010 autumn-winter season, the glorious return of the flare pants, and I, myself, am very happy. Flare pants give the individual a distinct aura. Wear them with high heels, along with a tight little jacket to create a feminine style, or with sneakers to look sportive.
For a few seasons we have had the skinny pants, and we actually love them but the throne of the skinnies is shaking; flare pants, in the 70s’ hippy style, will have the leading roles.
Flares suit the slender and tall body build very well; if you have wide hips or are short, do not prefer this style.
- If your pants and your shoes are of matching color, your legs will look longer.
- If your legs are thick, choose pants of loose fabric.
- If you have wide hips and thick legs, never wear skinny pants.
- If your waist is thick, do not wear high-waist pants; choose low-waist pants.
- Pants that are tight in the waist make you look fatter.
- Pants and an elegant jacket would make you welcome at all receptions.
- Get silk pants tailored, in the style of pajamas, only longer. If you choose black or dark grey for the color, you can combine them with other pieces more easily. I got a few different colors of such tailored for a very moderate price; combining them with small jackets, I make the outlook more stylish and classy.
- Get stripes of satin sown along the sides of the pants you no longer wear; create the style of the tuxedo. If you like, get red satin stripes sown down your military-green canvas pants and wear them with a white shirt to make yourself visible.
- Shalwar, harem, boyfriend, cigarette, short-legged pants are our “can’t do without”s.
DO TURKISH MEN NOT LIKE SHORT-LEGGED PANTS AS MUCH AS ITALIAN MEN DO?
Don’t be like the old fashioned men who do not follow the season’s trends; let the short-legged pants into your life.
This season, the short-legged pants that have made themselves visible have managed to influence even those Turkish men who prefer to stay away from trends in order not to take risks. This season, socks are in fashion among the men. Throughout Europe, it is highly fashionable to show the colorful, patterned socks worn under the short-legged pants. I find them very suitable to Italian men. Let me say that you can also wear them with tight-fit pants with ankle-high boots.
Dear Gentlemen, your pants should be like pipes and have no creases anywhere; they should get tighter towards the leg and the ironing of your pants is very significant. Needless to say but the fabric of your pants should be of high-quality.